Monday, September 13, 2010

The thought police would get him just the same..





Just trying to get some work going this week. I haven't been feeling very well(i have a cold) and my mentor has been out of town till this evening.

I hope we find a shop soon, I think I need an area that feels like an actual workspace in order to get shit done. As you can see, my text is crap- I think i may be an understatement if I say "I need to practice more".

Also, our government is getting a bit jumpy. Dusty, I hope you will fight this> Censorship hub-bub.
A simple artistic critique on American culture is in no way a cult act. If anything, the only "cult"is (almost ridiculously ironic) a culture so hyper sensitive that it needs a "freedom officer" to hush those who speak out, it's disgusting. If you take Ovverkvill Kvlt as a serious organization of harmful thought that you're going to blindly follow,there is something wrong with you, not its creator.

No comments: