Thursday, January 20, 2011

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?


it's my first full color, i already see a few things I need to fix, but otherwise I'm pretty content :)

Also, getting tired of listening to a certain tattoo artist's rants about 1. new tattoo artists and 2. not having money

You don't have money because you have a shitty attitude toward all clients who don't want an artistic masterpiece- you took your "style" from new artists.. get over yourself.

I'm so glad I'm a Monkey, no one I work with acts like a rock star. :)

5 comments:

joshuabritto said...

Im a total rockstar....im gods gift to this pukesmear of a dust pebble.srsly

biggietattoos said...

Yeah I'm the best there ever was, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

smarties said...

Haha! Alright... exceptions..

smarties said...

Why can't I follow your blog, Josh?

joshuabritto said...

my page says you are on my followers..an srsly im demigod amongst you people