Friday, July 10, 2009

remembering you have pics on your camera is sometimes like finding a 5 dollar bill in your pocket.


Sometimes I forget about my digital camera, and months later realize how many photos I have stowed away. I had taken pictures of Avondale Estates in Atlanta as reference for some drawings, would you believe it's right smack in the middle of some not-so-great city area? In my opinion, the oldest suburban area is also the most successful. You would think you're out in the country!
I recently read about the founder of Avondale, and his obsession with the New England-ish neighborhoods. He was spot-on I think, though I hear the guidelines are insanely strict, though look what strict guidelines get you.

Anywho, I also have more work- I was really excited to actually have a sticker finished, though I have been asked for them I have to sell at cost at the moment.
Photobucket

No comments: